Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hawk lands on Elgin Street
















So for my 25th birthday I am moving into my first -Just Me- apartment. literally the lease is signed for May 31st.


My new residence, I suppose its unwise to post my address on the internet...is on Elgin Street in the heart of Soho. Hong Kong. I am going to be 25 and living in my own apt in Hong Kong with a balcony and a ton of windows and an amazing private roof and a rather small closet.


i know i know how could i have chosen an apartment with a normal person closet? Madness right? where will the hats go? the shoes? I will have to work something out. The hawk can be a genius at times. Also there is only a half sized fridge. If I were a normal girl that knows how to cook I suppose this would be a problem, I am more concerned about the fact that I cannot keep massive amounts of icecream on hand as the freezer will probably only fit one or two popsicles.


a true china doll crisis if you ask me! Hong Kong summer without ice cream? what will I do?


My mind is thoroughly wrapped around the idea of decorating my new place.


Line art. Chairs. that anthropolgie feel I so love..big chairs...plants...green. a great big comfy chair-did i say chairs yet? Im in love with the idea of a great big wonderful perfect chair. chiars in general.fascinating.


I specifically love the idea of the birch forest or aspen trees on some of the walls. Gives it that nature feel. Especially with all the windows it will feel like a wonderful forest..there's bamboo poles marking the entranceway so that would be a fun thing to play off as well..
anyway these pics are my starting inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. I am SO jealous you get to live on your own! Much more in a fantastically unique apartment! And time for decorating?! Ugh...I can only dream...here's to you and your fab apt hawk girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete